- End fittings are Quenched and Tempered, bodies heat treated by normalizing.
- Hot Dip galvanized
- TURNBUCKLES RECOMMENDED FOR STRAIGHT OR IN-LINE PULL ONLY. Forged jaw ends are fitted
with bolts and nuts for 1/4" through 5/8", and pins and cotters on 3/4" through
- Modified UNJ thread on end
fittings for improved fatigue properties.
- Body has UNC threads.
- Crosby products meet or exceed all the requirements of ASME B30.26
including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature
requirements. Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical
performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material
traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Lock Nuts available for all sizes
- Comprehensive End fitting
- Fatigue Rated.
performance requirements of Federal Specifications FF-T-791b, Type 1 Form
1 - CLASS 7, and ASTM F-1145, except for those provisions required of the