Designed specifically for general commercial applications. This compact,
- Fully machined and heat treated liftwheel with hardened chain guides for operation and reduced chain wear
- Standard lift 10, 15 and 20 ft.
- 5 ft. power cord length
- Heavy duty caliper type AC brake
- Rugged NEMA 4 control station, 115 volt control circuit
- Easy to install and maintain
- Hoistaloy load chain for smooth operation and maximum chain life
- Efficient regenerative braking system to avoid heat generation in power train
- Enclosed hoist duty motor
- Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease
- Latch type hooks
- Hook suspension standard
- Fully machined and heat treated gear train
- Standard overload Protector device
- H3 duty-1 phase; H4 duty – 3 phase
- One year warranty
- Metric rated
- Made in USA
|Approx. Shipping Wt. (lbs.)|
|Model||Max. Capacity (tons)||Hoist Lifting Speed (F.P.M.)||115-1-60||230/460 3-60|
|Single Speed 10′ Lift||WB||1/4||16||54||58|
|Single Speed 15′ Lift||WB||1/4||16||64||62|
|Single Speed 20′ Lift||WB||1/4||16||68||66|
Longer lifts and modifications available.
Inquire for details.
Warning: Improper use of lifting clamps may result in loss of load and personal injury. To avoid injury:
- Inspect clamps and equipment before each use.
- Do not exceed clamp rated load.
- Use clamps only if authorized and properly trained.
- Do not move unbalanced load.