The Lodestar XL has been designed to meet severe to extreme conditions. Features include a forged 10- pocket oblique lay liftwheel and 7/16” diameter case-hardened load chain which significantly increases chain life; also an overload protector and case hardened gears that operate in an oil bath. Hoist meets H-4 duty requirements and has a thermally protected hoist motor, heavy-duty hoist brake and regenerative braking. Meets or exceeds ANSI B30.16 requirements. All the above contribute to an extremely rugged, durable, dependable hoist, which has become synonymous with the name “CM Lodestar”.
The Lodestar XL is available in 3 phase – dual voltage – single speed and 3 phase – single voltage – two speed. Hoists are sold with either upper hook, plain, geared or motor driven trolley.
The Lodestar XL electric chain hoist features:
- 2 to 6 ton capacities for heavy-duty industrial applications
- Forged 10 pocket oblique lay liftwheel for smooth chain operation, constant chain speed and reduced chain wear
- Gearing operates in oil bath.
- Designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation
- Heavy duty multiple disc braking system
- Hardened forged steel latch type hooks
- Hoistaloy load chain for long, dependable service
- Thermally protected hoist duty motor
- Standard Protector overload device
- Standard screw type limit switches
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Provides high reliability and long life
- Rated H-4, heavy duty
- Factory tested at 125% of rated capacity prior to shipment
- Meets ASME B30.16
- Lifetime warranty
- Metric rated
- Made in USA
|Rated Capacity (tons)||Single Speed (F.P.M.)||Voltage Single Speed Hoist||Two Speed (F.P.M.)||Voltage Two Speed Hoist||Reeving||Standard Lift (ft.)||Max Lift (ft.)||Motor H.P.||Approx. Shipping wt. Single Speed w/hood Suspension (lbs.)|
|2||10||230-460||6/18||230 or 460||1||10||127||3.5||368|
|2||24||230/460||8/24||230 or 460||1||10||139||3.5||368|
|3||9||230/460||3/9||230 or 460||2||10||63||3.5||442|
|3||12||230-460||4/12||230 or 460||2||10||69||3.5||442|
|4||9||230-460||3/9||230 or 460||2||10||63||3.5||442|
|4||12||230/460||4/12||230 or 460||2||10||69||3.5||442|
|5||6||230-460||2/6||230 or 460||3||10||42||3.5||474|
|5||8||230/460||2.7/8||230 or 460||3||10||46||3.5||474|
|6||6||230/460||2/6||230 or 460||3||10||42||3.5||474|
|6||8||230-460||2.7/8||230 or 460||3||10||46||3.5||474|
- 1 speed hoist is convertible dual voltage
- 2 speed hoist is single voltage and not convertible
- Control station meets NEMA 4 requirements
- Hoist head meets NEMA 1
- Standard power cord is 2.5 ft. long
- Optional weatherproofing (NEMA 3R)
- Lodestar XL is not available for operation on single phase power systems
- All lifting speeds are based on 60 hertz power supply. When operating on 50 hertz, the speeds are 5/6 of those listed.
Warning: Improper use of lifting clamps may result in loss of load and personal injury. To avoid injury:
- Inspect clamps and equipment before each use.
- Do not exceed clamp rated load.
- Use clamps only if authorized and properly trained.
- Do not move unbalanced load.