Miller Utility Harnesses minimize the amount of hardware above the waist to reduce electrical conductivity. In addition. the harnesses are independently thermal-arc tested to ensure superior performance.
- Stretchable webbing design.
- Web loop lanyard attachment reduces the chance of electric shock.
- Chest strap adjustment/protective pads hold chest strap in place and keep the mating buckle away from the body.
- Adjustable belt loops accomodate linemen’s belts.
- E753 Only - Self-rescue positioning loops provide a positioning attachment point and may be used with bucket escape systems.
In Canada, utility harnesses include a back D-ring extension in place of the web loop to meet CSA requirements.
Also available in non-stretch nylon webbing.